Home Buying Articles and Advice
Buying a home can be one of your most significant investments in life. Not only are you choosing your dwelling place, and the place in which you will bring up your family, you are most likely investing a large portion of your assets into this venture. The more prepared you are at the outset, the less overwhelming and chaotic the buying process will be. The goal of this page is to provide you with detailed information to assist you in making an intelligent and informed decision. Remember, if you have any questions about the process, we’re only a phone call or email away!
Click here for a personalized list of homes currently for sale that meet your specific needs.
- Benefits of Owning Your Own Home
- Important Things To Avoid Before Buying a Home
- Don’t Buy a Car – or Did You Already Buy One?
- The Business Cycle and Buying a Home
- Comparable Sales and Your Offer Price
- Major Factors Influencing your Offer Price
- Offering to Purchase Real Estate- the Basics
- Writing an Offer – Safeguards Regarding the Property
- How Financing Details Affect Your Offer
- How FHA and VA Financing Affects Your Offer
- Selecting Service Providers
Home Selling Articles and Advice
If you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you’re caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving up to a new home or facing the uncertainty of a major move across country. You may be reluctant to leave your memories behind or eager to start new and exciting adventures. Remember, we are here to help you with any of your needs. Call or e-mail us today!
To discover what your home is worth in today’s market, click here!
- Getting Your House Ready to Sell
- Want to Start Off With a High Sales Price? Beware!
- Types of Listing Contracts
- Details of a Listing Contract
- Listing Commissions and Related Issues
- The Listing Agent & Marketing Your Home
- The Listing Agent – Marketing Your House to Other Agents
- The Listing Agent – Marketing Your House to Homebuyers
- Showing Your House to Home Buyers